- College/University: Winona State University
- Award: Bachelor of Arts
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- Advertising, Credits: 21
- Public Relations, Credits: 21
- Creative Digital Media, Credits: 27
- Journalism, Credits: 21
About this Program
This program provides skills in oral, written and visual communication, and is designed to prepare students for careers in the mass media. Students complete a common core of mass communication courses and then specialize in one of five options: advertising, broadcast, journalism, photojournalism or public relations.
- Winona State University 55987