- College/University: Winona State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Music Management and Merchandising. A program that prepares individuals to organize and manage music organizations, operations, facilities, and personnel. Includes instruction in business and financial management; marketing and fundraising; personnel management and labor relations; event promotion and management; music products merchandising; artist agency and promotion; music law; and applications to specific activities such as managing theaters, recording studios and companies, bands and other ensembles, individual artists, and music organizations.
- Winona State University 55987