Management Information Systems
- College/University: Winona State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program is an option to the bachelor of science major in the Department of Administrative Information Systems. It is a non-teaching program and is designed to meet occupational demands for administrative assistants, Administrative managers, executive assistants and various administrative support personnel. Students acquire basic concepts relating to management of administrative support systems and personnel as well as skills utilizing up-to-date technology systems.
- Winona State University 55987