- College/University: Winona State University
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 9
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Demographic differences (e.g., ethnic, racial, socioeconomic, gender, sexuality, religious, linguistic, and physical/cognitive) characterize members of our social and professional communities. The Multicultural Education Certificate Program is designed to prepare professionals to work more effectively with diverse clientele within their respective education, health, law enforcement, social service, faith, non-profit, arts, military, business and industry sectors throughout Olmsted and Winona counties. Multicultural Education Certificate Program (MECP) - The Multicultural Education Certificate Program is designed to prepare professionals to work more effectively with diverse clientele within their respective professional sectors throughout Olmsted and Winona counties. This certificate program provides participants with the opportunity to both analyze their own cultural experiences and work more closely with both clientele and their communities to examine how services can be provided in a more equitable manner.
- Winona State University 55987
- University Center Rochester Campus 55904