- College/University: Winona State University
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 18
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The focus of the WSU-Organizational Leadership Certificate is leadership, continuous improvement, organizational change, and communication. This Certificate is an optional pathway for learners who are interested in a post baccalaureate credential. The 18 credits can be applied to the Master�s Degree in Education Leadership, Organizational Leadership emphasis. This Certificate will prepare new learners for promotion and enhance employment opportunities in their professional fields.
- Winona State University 55987