- College/University: Winona State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 128
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Electronics, Credits: 24
- Industrial Statistics, Credits: 24
About this Program
Purpose and Mission: The General Engineering program provides students with a broad, foundational, coursework in engineering (the Core Courses) which then requires students to choose from two options, Electronics or Industrial Statistics, to complete their graduation requirements. Our mission is to provide our graduates with a broad skill set in engineering, science, mathematics, and technology so they can tackle the associated issues of our society.
- Winona State University 55987