- College/University: Winona State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- ACS Biochemistry, Credits: 33
- ACS Materials Chemistry, Credits: 35
- ACS Environmental Chemistry, Credits: 30
- ACS Chemistry, Credits: 74
About this Program
This program provides students with an understanding of the properties of matter and the principles describing chemical events. Students successfully completing the American Chemical Society approved program, receive certification.
- Winona State University 55987