- College/University: Winona State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This major requires the completion of courses in accounting and related fields. It prepares students for professional positions by providing them with skills in accounting, business, finance, math, computers and communications. Graduates are qualified for certifying exams including the Certified Public Accountant and Certified Management Accountant exams. An accounting minor is also available.
- Winona State University 55987