Adult/Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist
- College/University: Winona State University
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 19
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Adult Health Nurse/Nursing. A program that prepares registered nurses (RNs) to provide general care for adult patients. Includes instruction in adult primary care, adult pathophysiology, clinical management of medication and treatments, patient assessment and education, patient referral, and planning adult health maintenance programs.
- Winona State University 55987
- University Center Rochester Campus 55904