- College/University: Winona State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science-Teaching
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program prepares students for careers in business teaching at both secondary and post-secondary levels. Students take coursework in office systems, business education teaching methods, basic business and professional education courses. Future business teachers obtain a comprehensive major which qualifies them to teach all business course areas such as accounting, economics, secretarial, data processing, office automation, and business law.
- Winona State University 55987