- College/University: Winona State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program provides the student with administrative skills as well as business principles and theory. The core courses cover all the functional areas of business, as well as computer, law and statistics courses. Options in General Administration and Public Administration are available. Advanced coursework in each of the functional areas for more highly developed business management.
- Winona State University 55987
- University Center Rochester Campus 55904