- College/University: Southwest Minnesota State University
- Award: Bachelor of Arts
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- Studio Art, Credits: 31
- Graphic Design, Credits: 15
About this Program
This program provides art training within the context of a liberal arts education. The program includes basic courses such as art history and art aesthetics as well as studio arts such as ceramics, sculpture, drawing, painting, printmaking, photography, jewelry/metalsmithing, and a graduation exhibition.
- Southwest Minnesota State University 56258