Special Education-Academic & Behavioral Strategist
- College/University: Southwest Minnesota State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The courses included in the K-12 Special Education: Academic Behavioral Strategist licensure program are intended to provide the knowledge and application to allow teacher candidates to meet the needs of students with Autism, Emotional/Behavioral Disorders, Specific Learning Disabilities, and Developmental Delays in classroom and resource room settings. The degree includes courses in the Special Education Core along with several opportunities for hands-on practice in field experiences in K-12 school settings.
- Southwest Minnesota State University 56258