- College/University: Southwest Minnesota State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- School-Age Recreation, Credits: 19
- Youth-at-Risk, Credits: 19
- Early Childhood, Credits: 19
About this Program
The coursework included in the Educational Studies nonlicensure program is intended to provide the knowledge base for working with students from Birth to age 18. These include foundation courses in Education and Special Education, along with field experiences in preschool and K-12 school-aged settings. Candidates are encouraged to include a minor in related fields as well. This degree prepares candidates to work with children in a variety of settings; it does not prepare candidates for teacher licensure.
- Southwest Minnesota State University 56258