- College/University: Southwest Minnesota State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- Humanity and the Environment, Credits: 25
- Natural Science, Credits: 37
About this Program
The Environmental Science program was designed to provide an in-depth understanding of the human impact on the environment, prepare students for careers graduate studies in environmental science, and provide students with the academic basis to analyze environmental problems from several perspectives. The Environmental Science major offers students the flexibility of choosing from three options: Natural Science, Agro-ecosystem, and Humanity and Environment. Each option was designed to prepare students for a particular career tract.
- Southwest Minnesota State University 56258