Life Science/Biology Education
- College/University: Southwest Minnesota State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program is a broad-based program preparing students to teach science courses full-time at the middle school level. The program may be completed within an individualized interdisciplinary major or in addition to a major.
- Southwest Minnesota State University 56258