- College/University: Southwest Minnesota State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- Culinary Management, Credits: 23
- Hotel and Event Management, Credits: 22
About this Program
The Hospitality Management bachelor's degree is broad-based in design and includes studies in hotel administration, restaurant management, and culinary management. This four-year program prepares students for positions in hotels, restaurants, convention bureaus, resorts and other hospitality and recreational facilities. Our students select a concentration in restaurant or culinary management, or hotel administration as part of their degree. All three concentrations provide ample opportunity for the hospitality professionals of tomorrow to build upon their leadership and management abilities, critical thinking skills, problem solving techniques, strong financial analysis skills and customer awareness.
- Southwest Minnesota State University 56258