Autism Spectrum Disorders
- College/University: Southwest Minnesota State University
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 12
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
A program that focuses on the design of educational services for children or adults with autism, and that prepares individuals to teach such students. Includes instruction in identifying students with autism, developing individual education plans, teaching and supervising autistic students, counseling, and applicable laws and policies.
- Southwest Minnesota State University 56258