Global Supply Chain Graduate Certificate
- College/University: Metropolitan State University
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 12
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Global Supply Chain Management-MBA Emphasis, Credits: 12
- Marketing, Credits: 12
- Management Information Systems (MIS), Credits: 12
About this Program
With increased globalization and international trade, world-wide organizations seek services, products, raw materials and parts from domestic and international sources. To manage the complex network of internal facilities and to coordinate with vendors, companies requires supply chain management experts. The Global Supply Chain Management Graduate Certificate is designed to enhance knowledge and skills required to succeed in a wide range of careers in global business and not-for-profit organizations. The courses combine diverse management, finance, and marketing skills and focus on technical and managerial skills required by supply chain and operations professionals. This certificate program will cover knowledge areas such as planning and operations, inventory and information management, warehousing and materials handling systems, logistics, distribution and transportation systems.
- Metropolitan State University, St Paul Campus 55106