MIS Systems Analysis and Design
- College/University: Metropolitan State University
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 20
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This graduate certificate offers three tracks 1) MIS Generalist Certificate 2) MIS Systems Analysis and Design Certificate and 3) MIS Information Assurance and Security Certificate. The generalist track focuses on strategies for managing distributed computing environments, including Internet, intranets, extranets, VPNs and many others. The systems analysis and design track is tailored more towards MIS technical and technical management audiences with an emphasis on new systems design and decision support concepts and techniques. The information assurance and security track is tailored to produce more professionals with information assurance expertise in various disciplines.
- Metropolitan State University, St Paul Campus 55106