- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- WIOA Certified
About this Program
This program prepares individuals to plan, organize, direct, and control the functions and processes of a firm or organization. Program includes instruction in management theory, human resources, management, and behavior and other quantitative methods, purchasing and logistics, organization and productions, marketing and business decision-making. This degree prepares students for positions in numerous areas of business and industry. The program can be completed on campus, online, or by combining on campus and online courses.
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Coon Rapids 55433
- Century College 55110
- Hennepin Technical College, Brooklyn Park 55445
- Hennepin Technical College, Eden Prairie 55347
- Inver Hills Community College 55076
- Normandale Community College 55431
- North Hennepin Community College 55445
- Saint Paul College 55102
- Metropolitan State University, St Paul Campus 55106
- Metropolitan State University (MCTC campus) 55403