- College/University: Itasca Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Associate in Science Degree in Business Administration is designed to provide a strong foundation of knowledge and skills for students interested in transferring on to earn a four year degree in business management, for those planning on entering the workforce, or for those starting their own business.The prepares individuals to plan, organize, direct, and control the functions and processes of a firm or organization. Includes instruction in management theory, human resources management and behavior, accounting and other quantitative methods, purchasing and logistics, organization and production, marketing, and business decision-making.
- Itasca Community College 55744