- College/University: Itasca Community College
- Award: Diploma
- Credits: 45
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program is a 45-credit course providing carefully selected classroom instruction and clinical practice which enables the student to meet the basic needs of patients and function as a practical nurse. Classroom instruction including lectures, demonstrations, discussions, computers, etc. are held on campus. Itasca Medical Center, CNC, Itasca Nursing Home, Leisure Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center, Homestead Nursing Home, Grand Rapids Clinic, Deer River Clinic, Big Fork clinic, International Falls Memorial Hospital and Lakewood Health Center, provide the primary facilities for clinical practice. Additional observational experiences are provided in other community health care facilities.
- Itasca Community College 55744
- Rainy River Community College 56649
- Lakewood Health Center, Baudette 56623