Industrial Technology: Pulp and Paper
- College/University: Itasca Community College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Pulp and Paper Technology programs at ICC address the need for qualified and adequately trained technicians to meet the expectations of a technologically advanced workforce within the national paper industry. Itasca is partnering with the University of Minnesota, the National Science Foundation and UPM Blandin Paper Company in this endeavor.
- Itasca Community College 55744