- College/University: Anoka-Ramsey Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The associate in science degree with emphasis in Community Health program is designed to enable students to focus studies on health-related issues and interests, to address a variety of health topics and perspectives, to allow students to begin to develop an understanding of personal, public and community health issues, to provide the lower division coursework to form the basis for a four-year degree in public health, community health, health education and related degree areas and for transfer to St. Cloud State University.
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Coon Rapids 55433
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Cambridge 55008