- College/University: Anoka-Ramsey Community College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 16
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This certificate program is designed for students with strong transferable work experience and/or previous academic coursework in the biomedical industry. The Biomedical Core Certificate complements previous work to prepare students for transition into positions in the biomedical device industry. Graduates will work in manufacturing, product development and quality assurance. Classes include specific biomedical coursework in good manufacturing practices (GMP), ISO 13485 and 9001. Most classes are offered in the evening and will be delivered as either face to face, hybrid, or fully online. For additional information about our biomedical programs, visit our website at http://www.AnokaRamsey.edu/BMED.
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Coon Rapids 55433
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Cambridge 55008