- College/University: Anoka-Ramsey Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program prepares students for entry-level positions in biomedical companies or for transfer to four-year colleges. For assistance in program planning, or to explore additional transfer options, students should schedule a time to meet with an academic advisor. This degree may transfer in part or in its entirety to baccalaureate institutions. Students should meet with a representative of the transfer institution when planning their program. The Biomedical Technology degree provides a solid foundation in science and technology as well as proficiency in problem-solving, critical analysis, oral and written communication, and interpersonal skills. For additional information about our biomedical programs, visit our website at http://www.anokaramsey.edu/BMED.
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Coon Rapids 55433
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Cambridge 55008