- College/University: North Hennepin Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Associate of Science in Fitness will examine the effects of exercise and physical activity on people in order to optimize their physical and mental health. This degree can prepare students to transfer, and choose from a broad range of careers such as clinical testing, corporate fitness, personal training and performance enhancement, sports management, physical therapy, and cardiac rehabilitation.
- North Hennepin Community College 55445