Engineering Broad Field
- College/University: Normandale Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program is designed to prepare students to transfer to a four-year baccalaureate program in engineering. Students complete core courses in mathematics, physics and chemistry. The degree also provides for completion of the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum. The third component of the program is coursework required for an engineering specialty, such as electrical, chemical, or mechanical.
- Normandale Community College 55431