- College/University: Normandale Community College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 67
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program prepares graduates to assist registered dietitians in hospitals and nursing homes, or as a public health nutritionist assisting in community health and feeding programs. Students take courses in nutrition, biology, chemistry, foods, food production, and health personnel supervision as well as general education courses. Graduates are eligible to take the Registration Examination for Dietetic Technicians administered through the Commission on Dietetic Registration..
- Normandale Community College 55431