Information Technology Support
- College/University: Inver Hills Community College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Information Technology Support program trains workers for employment providing service to microcomputer users, including hardware and software installation and technical assistance. Coursework includes experiences and instruction in communication and problem-solving skills, as well as technical training with hardware, software, operating systems, applications software, and computer network operations. Designed to prepare graduates to select, maintain, configure, and oversee installation of business-oriented personal computers, software and to support and train users. This program provides the student the opportunity to achieve the following industry certifications; Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS), Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (MCAS), CompTIA's A+, CompTIA's Linux+ and Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist (MCTS).
- Inver Hills Community College 55076