- College/University: Inver Hills Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program will prepare students for supervisory and management positions in the construction industry. The curriculum combines basic fundamentals with key courses in applied management, engineering, design, and business that are required to manage complex construction projects. The Associate of Science in Construction Management is designed to articulate to the University of Minnesota's Bachelor of Construction Management degree.
- Inver Hills Community College 55076