Emergency Medical Services
- College/University: Inver Hills Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 70
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program is designed to train students for advanced pre-hospital emergency care. Graduates are eligible to take the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technician Paramedic written and practical exam.
- Inver Hills Community College 55076