- College/University: Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 64
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program generally prepares students in the knowledge, techniques, and procedures for promoting health and providing care. It includes instuction in the administration of medication and treatments, assisting physicians during treatments and examinations, referring patients to physicians and other healthcare specialists, and planning education for health maintenance. The program has a focus on providing care in rural and tribal communities.
- Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College 55720