Mechanical Drafting and Design - CAD Drafter
- College/University: Anoka Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 69
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Mechanical Drafting and Design Technology program consists of technical courses designed to develop skills in mechanical drafting, design, and related fields. In addition to drafting and detailing skills, the student will receive training in related areas, such as industrial materials, manufacturing methods, machining, and industrial relations. Students will receive hands-on training in Anoka Technical College�s computer-aided drafting (AutoCAD, Inventor, SolidWorks and ProE/Creo) lab.
- Anoka Technical College 55303