- College/University: Anoka Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Anoka Technical College Administrative Specialist program offers an AAS degree, diploma and certificate options. This program prepares students with the broad range of technical and communications skills needed for success in today's office work environment. Students will gain competence in word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software. Keyboarding speed and accuracy is developed while grammar, punctuation and writing skills are polished. Students study bookkeeping theory and learn general ledger software in order to prepare them for general bookkeeping or accounts receivable or accounts payable positions. Students are well prepared to fulfill any office support position and may advance to office management.
- Anoka Technical College 55303