- College/University: Anoka Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Anoka Technical College Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree in Architectural Technology is a 60-credit program. The program consists of technical courses designed to develop skills which can be applied to a wide variety of careers in the design-construction industry including employment with architectural and engineering firms, residential builders and construction material supplies. In addition to drafting and detailing skills, the student receive training in related areas such as construction estimating, building codes, building mechanical and electrical systems, as well as emerging technologies in energy-efficient design. Students receive hands on training in industry standard computer-aided drafting software (AutoCAD and Revit).
- Anoka Technical College 55303