- College/University: Alexandria Technical and Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The AS in Pre-Engineering Technology prepares students for admissions to the last two years of a BS in Engineering Technology. Curriculum includes general education, math, science, and technical courses which articulate into Engineering Technology bachelors programs. This program is targeted for individuals specifically interested in an engineering degree that provides applied engineering work opportunities. Courses are generally applicable to a broad set of engineering emphasis areas.
- Alexandria Technical and Community College 56308