Communication Art and Design
- College/University: Alexandria Technical and Community College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 72
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
A well-rounded program to prepare the student for entry-level work in the field of communication art and design. At the diploma level, the coursework includes design, drawing, and illustration techniques; current computer application skills; editorial and advertising art; and web design. Students wishing to pursue their Associate in Applied Science degree take an additional six credits of general education courses.
- Alexandria Technical and Community College 56308