- College/University: Hennepin Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The accountant plays a key role in the management of companies by providing financial information for operation and decision making purposes. Your knowledge and skill in the preparation of financial statements, budgets, forecasts, tax analysis and reports is critical to the success of every business. Operation of computerized accounting software, spreadsheets and other data information applications is required. Accountants work in a team environment, which requires the ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, critical information to management. Students entering this field must be self-motivated, clear thinking, quality conscious and persistent in accomplishing a wide variety of tasks.
- Hennepin Technical College, Brooklyn Park 55445
- Hennepin Technical College, Eden Prairie 55347