- College/University: Hennepin Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 72
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The primary focus of student training is the preparation of construction documents for projects typically found in the residential and commercial building industry. Students learn how to analyze project requirements and produce construction documents that describe those requirements utilizing the most recent release of AutoCAD software. Other skills developed include the understanding of building material use and application and researching building codes. Students also gain experience in construction cost estimating, basic structural design, office practices and other relevant computer software.
- Hennepin Technical College, Brooklyn Park 55445
- Hennepin Technical College, Eden Prairie 55347