Landscape Design and Construction
- College/University: Hennepin Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 72
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program of study leading to a degree gives the student a basic landscape/horticulture education the first year. The second year focuses on landscape design and landscape construction. The design area will include courses in drafting and graphics, residential design, estimating, presentation techniques and computer drafting. The construction area includes courses in blueprint reading, estimating, surveying, landscape installation and specialized hardscape construction.
- Hennepin Technical College, Brooklyn Park 55445