Marketing and Sales
- College/University: Hennepin Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Professionals in marketing and sales are directly involved with helping businesses expand and grow revenue. Marketing covers a broad spectrum of roles including (but not limited to) advertising, promotion, public relations, sales, branding, creative design, research, analysis and consulting. Since every business must engage in some form of marketing, career opportunities are plentiful. The successful marketing and sales professional is an effective communicator, thinks creatively, values teamwork and focuses on the needs of the customer to find the best solutions. In addition, graduates must develop the following skills: critical thinking, decision-making, problem solving, negotiation, plus excellent oral and written communication.
- Hennepin Technical College, Brooklyn Park 55445
- Hennepin Technical College, Eden Prairie 55347