Workplace Administrative Assistant
- College/University: Hennepin Technical College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 25
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The workplace administrative assistant is a valuable member of the office team who is responsible for a variety of activities that support the day-to-day office operations. Workplace administrative assistants will use current software applications in preparing business documents. Basic accounting procedures and excellent interpersonal skills are essential. Prerequisite: Basic computer literacy, familiarity with the Internet, college-level reading ability, and proficiency in basic mathematics. CPLT1000 or 20 net words a minute on keyboarding assessment test. All students must pass the Computer Literacy assessment test before registering for these courses.
- Hennepin Technical College, Brooklyn Park 55445
- Hennepin Technical College, Eden Prairie 55347