- College/University: Hennepin Technical College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 11
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This certificate provides students with Microsoft Office computer skills expected by most employers for an entry-level position in a general office setting. Communication styles in the workplace will also be addressed. Students may apply this certificate towards advanced certificates, diplomas or A.A.S. degrees in Workplace and Desktop careers. Courses for this certificate may be delivered in the classroom and/or online. Certificate may qualify for the Workforce Investment Act.
- Hennepin Technical College, Brooklyn Park 55445
- Hennepin Technical College, Eden Prairie 55347