Early Childhood Development
- College/University: Pine Technical and Community College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Early Childhood Development program is designed to prepare students as child development professionals in a variety of settings. Courses include child development, family dynamics, teaching strategies, children with special needs and more. Courses are delivered in a convenient and flexible format -- during the day and in the evenings, plus, courses are enhanced with online delivery so learners may collaborate with peers via virtual class discussions, e-mail and message boards. These courses meet the Minnesota Department of Human Services requirements for childcare workers.
- Pine Technical and Community College 55063