CNC and Advanced Machining
- College/University: St. Cloud Technical and Community College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- Advanced CNC/CAM Machinist, Credits: 17
- CNC Moldmaker/CAM Machinist, Credits: 17
About this Program
The CNC and Advanced Machining program develops students� skills to convert various materials into intricate, precise and usable parts. Student will learn to work from blueprints and written specifications to select the proper machinery, materials, and tools, and gain proficiency with machine tools such as lathes, mills, grinders, drill-presses, computers, and computerized numerical control (CNC) machines.
- St. Cloud Technical and Community College 56303