Plumbing - Shop Management
- College/University: St. Cloud Technical and Community College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program prepares individuals to apply technical knowledge and skills to layout, assemble, install, and maintain piping fixtures and piping systems for steam, hot water, heating, cooling, drainage, lubricating, sprinkling, and industrial processing systems. Includes instruction in material selection and use of tools to cut, bend, join, and weld pipes.
- St. Cloud Technical and Community College 56303