Computer-Aided Mechanical Design
- College/University: St. Cloud Technical and Community College
- Award: Diploma
- Credits: 59
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- Reverse Engineering/Rapid Prototyping, Credits: 9
About this Program
The Computer-Aided Mechanical Design program consists of a concentration of hands-on technology and related math and general studies courses. It also has students learning hands-on basics in related fields such as electronics, machine shop, and welding. Courses are designed to produce a well-rounded graduate with a hands-on perspective of the manufacturing industry. This program prepares students to create mechanical drawings that meet industry standards. Drawings, whether plotted on paper or in an electronic format are the universal graphic language in the manufacturing industry.
- St. Cloud Technical and Community College 56303