- College/University: Minnesota West Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Precision Machining program will provide hands-on, practical experience with lathes and mills, computer-aided drafting and design software, precision machinery and other computerized equipment.
- Minnesota West Community and Technical College, Granite Falls 56241